Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Real Life is Calling

I know I've been a bad blogger...
Between the real-world calls of fixing up the farm, cooking, cleaning, not feeling well, and visiting family and trying HARD to stay OFF the computer (because certain [anti]social media sites can eat your entire day if you let it), the LAST thing I've wanted to do is blog.
But I'm still going to keep up with posting photos on our flickr site and mostly let those tell the stories...
Real Life is far more rewarding and comes with less EMF's than the virtual world-what can I say.

Hans Christian Anderson said "Just living is not enough,...one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.”
He never said anything about Facebook!

And I'll leave you with my other fav. quote, from Shakespeare, " And this our life exempt from public haunt, Finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, Sermons in stones, and good in every thing.I would not change it."


PS, I just posted some photos from the past several months-link is on the right side-bar, lower right. Here's a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment